endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive company is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor.
- Coordinates maintenance activities as directed by the manager.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by the PM program; testing systems and equipment, restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty components and parts.
- Assist in all items associated with the quality, production, safety and DOS programs.
- Manage skilled trades, and plant services of 50+ employees.
- Maintain daily timekeeping, work orders, and all records in regards to the maintenance program.
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with local and federal codes and regulations.
- 10 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment *or * 5 years maintenance experience and a Bachelor Degree.
- In-depth knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance, continuous improvement, predictive/preventive maintenance programs, and proven effectiveness in MTTF/MTBF reductions.
- Technical experience of Journeymen level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to appropriately assess and manage risk factors.
- Experience in managing a maintenance department of several different trades groups.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen and Kanban.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.