Community Liaison (Sales) – Home Health - Northern Pinellas - Palm Harbor
Working as a Community Liaison, you will be responsible for all aspects of the marketing strategies and methods for a growing home health company working in 15+ counties in Florida.
- Sales experience
- RN or LPN preferred
- 1+ year of experience in sales and marketing home healthcare or related healthcare
- Leadership experience in healthcare preferred
- Competent computer skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge and experience in state and federal laws and regulations applicable to home health care
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
- Meet or exceed assigned objectives for admissions
- Identify referral sources, such as physicians, hospitals, long-term care facilities and assisted living facilities
- Marketing the Company’s home health care, telehealth, clinical services and Wellness centers along with Part B services with the expressed intention of securing appropriate referrals for associated services.
- Develop and present presentations of Company’s various product lines to referral sources and follow-up with the referral sources.
- Educate referral sources on the components of home health care, clinical services, Wellness centers, telehealth and explain the interrelation of each of the services to the specific referral source’s needs.
- Serve as a liaison between the Company and physicians, hospitals, long-term care facilities, assisted living facilities and all other referral sources to identify healthcare/wellness needs and assist in meeting those needs through the Company’s various product lines.
- Responsible for keeping management informed regarding all relevant issues or necessary changes in the Company’s overall home health care marketing plan