Our client provides the best of both worlds- deep resources and expertise of a large global company coupled with the nimbleness of a smaller boutique firm where individuals at ALL levels have the opportunity to make an impact on our business and our client’s businesses. As an Account Manager, they ensure that you are in control of your own destiny. Our client not only offers a variety of career path options, but also the opportunity to do client work and be client-facing early on in your career. This allows an opportunity to explore those career paths more quickly.
When you join this Top Five privately owned national insurance broker, you become a part of their family. They believe in bringing your authentic self to work and are dedicated to DE&I at all levels. They put their associates first and believe that if associates are happy, so are their clients. Therefore, they offer:
- Adaptable and flexible schedules
- Family focus, including a generous family parental leave policy
- Generous 6% dollar for dollar 401k contribution, with no vesting period- you can save for retirement immediately!
- Rolex at your 10-year anniversary!
We also care about our communities- we provide a day of paid volunteer leave per year and have a Client Cares programs dedicated to serving our communities.
• National firm
• Manage a diverse group of accounts from 100 - 2,000+ employees.
• Client relationship responsibilities with the firm's high profile clients.
• Very stable & secure: been in business 40+ years and still privately owned.
• Work on challenging, complex, self-funded accounts using innovative deal structuring & cutting edge FinTech platforms.
• Work with the best and brightest senior management in the business.
Strategic – Responsible for managing key accounts and key client relationships. Deliver excellent service to drive a high degree of client satisfaction and loyalty.
Tactical – Should have a working knowledge of spreadsheets, technology, and self-funded accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assume responsibility for key client relationships, establishing and maintaining their satisfaction and loyalty to enhance a strong trusted advisory role
• Demonstrate presence and authority over benefits subject matter in order to instill confidence in clients and facilitate achieving successful results
• Comfortable assisting in presentations to large employee groups in concert with senior producers
• Support spreadsheet requirements and limited financial analysis
• Exhibit deep understanding of key features and benefits of various products and services in market place
• Establish trust and credibility with leaders at client organization, including but not limited to HR, Finance, and Executive officers
• Working knowledge of self-funded accounts and the latest in cutting edge deal structuring is a big plus.
• Intellectual curiosity
• Superior relationship building capability
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable with technology & spreadsheets
• Strong sense of urgency and accountability; results orientation
• Analytical and execution ability; able to go high and deep
• Team player; puts success of team ahead of self
• Knowledge of investments and review process
• Self-funded account knowledge
Compensation: Salary up to $110k for the right individual plus executive level benefits.