Employee Service Centre (Payroll) Representative
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Payroll Professionals for various immediate temporary positions.
This Employee Service Centre (Payroll) Representative is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Payroll skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Process and verify employee benefit changes;
- Administer employee leave information; and
- Monitor severed employees on the Human Resource Information System. Respond to employee benefit inquiries.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll related third party transactions including Alberta Health Care, Local Authorities Pension Plan, Revenue Canada and financial institutions.
- Responsible for processing and ensuring accuracy of pay and benefits documents for employee
- Sign-ons (permanent and temporary); seasonal recalls and terminations; and position management.
- Ensure payroll system produces accurate pay cheques by processing payroll changes, preparing Records of Earnings, adjusting over or under payments, ensuring special payments are calculated and paid, scheduling daily batch processing, and auditing system entries and reports.
- Respond to individual employee pay and benefits inquiries.
- Process payroll and benefits changes as requested.
- Provide basic interpretation regarding collective agreements.
- Explain administrative policies, legislative changes, third party requirements and web time entry system as required.
Your strengths include:
- Completion of the twelfth (12) school grade plus a designation as a Payroll Compliance Practitioner(PCP), or a certificate in benefits administration or human resources administration from a recognized post-secondary institute or professional association;
- A minimum of three years’ experience in payroll, benefits or human resources administration.
- Experience with complex enterprise Human Resources Information System (HRIS) / Payroll Information Systems is essential
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!