AstraWorks is a recruiting agency focused on the Construction Design/Build market. We place professionals across various disciplines including Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering, Environmental, Real Estate and Operations.
We partnered with an industry leading Design/Build Contractor to identify an Assistant Project Manager in San Diego.
- Prepare scopes of work for bid package development
- Attend subcontractor pre-bid meetings and lead as needed/directed by the Project Manager
- Assist with constructability review
- Participate in the development of a Project Execution Plan
- Attend project meetings with project team and client
- Manage control of construction documentation, including drawings, specifications, submittals and RFI’s
- Track and coordinate issuance of design bulletins
- Lead the change management process, including tracking potential changes and executing change orders
- Assist with entry of invoicing for payment of subcontractors, subconsultants, and vendors
- Receive and inspect equipment/materials ordered
- Assist with the development and review of internal and external reports including: project budgeting, project cash flow forecast, and project status reports.
- Assist with the subcontract bid process and prepare detailed scope of work documents for Supplier and Sub contracts including recruiting, prequalifying and engaging in selecting Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, Construction Engineering, Engineer or related field preferred
- 2 - 7 year of construction project management experience
- Experience as a Field Engineer, Project Engineer or Assistant Project Manager preferred
- Knowledge of general building trades