Large Houston area Wall and Ceiling Subcontractor continues to expand operations!
If you are a Project Manager with experience in commercial Drywall and Acoustical Ceilings seeking to advance your career with a premier Wall and Ceiling Subcontractor, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
The company is a commercial contractor specializing in drywall, acoustical ceilings and painting. They are a company driven by passion, innovation and a focus on quality!
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning and successful completion of client projects. Additional responsibilities include assisting with proposal development, estimating change orders, overseeing projects and serving as a liaison between the general contractor, engineering, owners and his project and management team. Additional contributions to business planning, meetings, scheduling, budgeting and goal setting will be part of the responsibilities of this position.
This position requires the Project Manager to work independently, use good judgement, multi-task and respond to changing priorities. The Project Manager leads the supervision of team members.
Experience: Minimum of 5-10 years of project management and / or field experience desired. Direct experience with a Wall and Ceiling Subcontractor preferred.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Basic to Intermediate experience in industry estimating software including Plexxis, QuickBid, Edge WinBid or others desirable.
- A combination of successful Project Management and /or field Management
- Education: Associate’s degree in Construction Management, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in projects ranging from $500K to $5M preferred, up to $10M desired
- A combination of experience in either Hospital, Airport, Corporate, K12, University, Retail, Municipal, Military and Commercial projects desired.
- Communication: Ability to read technical manuals and reports, workplace rules and procedures. Speak with poise and confidence. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and clients.
Benefits: Very competitive salary and benefits!
Compensation: Mid-five to six figure salary is negotiable. Additional incentives!
To Apply: Call Rick Kaye at 262-288-1012 or email resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org