Bull City Talent Group is seeking a self-motivated Business Analyst who will be responsible for maintaining and executing technology strategies by managing IT and business resources in a highly visible key role within a dynamic growth environment.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for researching and implementing technology solutions, interfacing with internal business stakeholders and external business/technology partners, and planning projects designed for specified business outcomes.
• Preform root-cause analysis and remediate risk of re-occurrence of business problems.
• Drives and ensures execution of requirements management plan and analysis practices.
• Work closely with business, development and testing to ensure business needs are identified and met.
• Based on initiative will conduct meetings to discuss status and health of projects with key stakeholders.
• Assist in managing all facets of application and technical projects to ensure deliverables are met within schedule and quality goals.
• Experienced, gathering and documenting BRD, and functional and technical requirements along with creating process flows.
• Meet with customers to compile and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Conduct and manage risk assessments
• Maintains and improves organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Develops estimates, timelines, and resource requirements for business requests (projects or enhancements).
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years’ experience as business and/or system analysis.
• Food & Beverage AND/OR Retail experience preferred
• Ability to adjust quickly to schedule changes and priorities.
• General: Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management, IT Objectives and Strategies.
• Excellent team management, time management, decision making, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem solving and design skills, including the ability to resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Knowledge of related standard best practice concepts and procedures.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related area / May have post-graduate education or training.