We are looking for multiple implementation consultants to join our team and be part of a long-term (at least a year) Network project and will primarily involve deploying hardware in multiple central IL locations. The roles require extensive local travel so a drivers license and auto insurance are required. Travel locations could include Peoria, Bloomington, Champaign/Urbana, Pontiac, Ottawa and others. When not engaged on a project the roles could require general IT support. Some evening and weekend work is possible and could require "24x7" availability at times.
The temporary/contract position would have the ability to convert to full-time.
Position can be based out of Peoria, Champaign or Alton.
- 0-3 years of experience (if no experience, must have majored in Computer Science)
- Help Desk or support experience of a network environment
- Must have rack and stack exposure
- Passion for technology and learning
- Excellent customer service skills
Preferred Education or Experience
- Computer Science degree
- Network Certification (CCNA preferred)
- BGP/EIGRP knowledge
No THIRD PARTY candidates please.