We are looking for multiple network implementation resources to join our team and be part of a long-term Network refresh project that will involve deploying and supporting new and existing hardware in multiple locations in the Midwest, primarily IL, with some travel to WI, MI and other nearby states possible. The position requires local travel and will focus around Central Illinois (Peoria, Bloomington, Champaign/Urbana, etc...) and could involve some overnight travel. The role will entail extensive customer contact and great customer service skills are important. Some evening and weekend work is possible.
- 0-3 years of experience (if no experience, must have majored in Computer Science)
- Help Desk or support experience of a network environment (Cisco experience preferred)
- Must have rack and stack experience and know how to terminate cabling
- Passion for technology and learning
- Excellent customer service skills
Preferred Education or Experience
- Computer Science degree
- Network Certification (CCNA preferred)
- BGP/EIGRP knowledge
This is a contract with the intention of converting into a fulltime position with our client. All candidates must be open to that possibility.
No THIRD PARTY candidates will be considered