This opportunity will appeal to the executive-level leader with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated operational leadership background. My client, a well-established building services organization is currently looking for a Vice-President of Operations to provide strategic direction for all Operations within British Columbia.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Develop, implement and manage the business plan for the different operations group to ensure deliverables are aligned with the overall business strategy and long-term plans;
• As part of leadership team, be responsible for developing specific actions to expand services, geographic markets, client base and partnerships;
• Responsible for communicating, implementing and leading change resulting from the strategic plan and reporting on progress;
• Demonstrate full accountability and responsibility for the overall and day-to-day leadership of the regions;
• Manage client retention and provide exceptional customer service at all times;
• Lead and implement continuous improvement initiatives;
• Establish and build long-term relationships with business partners.
Your strengths include:
• Minimum of 10 years’ of progressive operations management;
• Strategic mindset balanced with operational proficiency;
• Strong business development ability and customer service focus;
• Change management skills and high-level ability to influence;
• Rational decision maker, able to solve problems efficiently and effectively;
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerate in a changing work environment;
• Exemplary written, verbal and presentation communication skills;
• Ability to travel throughout Western Canada.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Jason Dick and Ramya El-Hayouni.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!