The ideal candidate will be responsible for owning and delivering complex cloud-based solutions for the company-wide ecosystem. This person will be responsible for the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). This role requires exceptional communication skills and experience working with business users at all levels. Salesforce certification is strongly preferred.
- Own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design.
- Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams.
- Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
- Provide level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
- Deliver enterprise-level Salesforce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Understand the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform
- Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Document current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Define the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture
- Integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ETL, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Salesforce, Force.com, Apex Code, Visualforce, SOQL, triggers and their use in software development
- Single-org deployments and multi-org consolidations
- Environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred (or equivalent qualification)
- 5+ years direct experience in software development life cycle
- 5+ year experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Preferred, but not a must, Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, Administrator certification, as well as certification in at least one of following domains: Sales, Service & Marketing Cloud consultant
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams
- Experience working with external IT supplier & virtual teams