Marine Tech Rep+FLorida+28 Days PAID OFF+No More Wrenching+BONUS
Marine Industry Recruiter: Tom Cassidy, Tom@HenryLonski.com
My client, a major marine OEM seeks a Technical Service Rep. The ideal candidate will provide technical guidance (phone and email), troubleshooting, training and support to dealers. You will create and update reports within current CRM, provide approved product repair solutions.
- Have you worked as a technician or service manager at a Marine Dealership?
- Do you have outstanding technical, computer, people and problem-solving skills?
- Are you sick of turning wrenches?
- Provide technical support to authorized dealers regarding repair and diagnoses of product
- Provide warranty authorization for specific repair types within established guidelines.
- Interpret published warranty policy to assist dealers in determining warranty eligibility for specific repairs
- Assist with logical solution of issues and complaints by facilitating repair efforts a dealer
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the repair of marine (Preferred), power sports or automotive products OR Service Management.
- Excellent administrative skills, proficient with computers and Microsoft Office suite software.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition
$65,000 for the five-star high-performer. Bonus, health benefits, vacation, paid company holidays, training, 401k with match,
Please send me your resume and cover letter. Your cover letter should exhibit proof of your past service success stories (management, certifications, boat and engine brand familiarity, etc) with results. Your resume should show a solid work history and offer THREE excellent professional references.
Whenever you refer someone to us that we place, we will send you a check up to $1,000 as a Referral Bonus.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????????????
Tom Cassidy, Jr.
Lonski and Associates LLC
[O] 262 397 8980