TotalKare of America, Inc. is a leading healthcare security systems integrator located in Syracuse, New York. Our core competency for almost 30 years has been the design, integration, implementation and maintenance of electronic security systems in nursing homes, hospitals, independent living and assisted living facilities throughout the Northeast. Systems include infant and wander protection, emergency response, fall detection, nurse call, access control, CCTV and other customized solutions. We are a family owned business and an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking career minded individual with a strong work ethic and dedication to serve our customer base. Most work will be performed in a healthcare setting among nursing staff, patients and residents requiring discretion, professionalism and a respectful attitude at all times. This position requires travel Monday through Friday with overnight stays required, as we cover all of New York State and part of New England and New Jersey.
- Willingness to work days, nights and weekends, when required.
- Willing to work in tight, confined areas.
- Ability to carry heavy loads, as needed.
- Carry and climb ladders, as needed.
- Maintain a safety conscious work environment.
- Provide a valid driver’s license with no infractions.
- Ability to install cable as well as terminate, test, troubleshoot, label and document test results for said cables.
- Fire stop various types of cable penetrations.
- Perform other duties as required.
Desired Qualifications, But Not Required:
- A working knowledge of various types of security/video systems.
- The ability to interpret and apply blueprints, plans, CAD drawings, and specs.
- The ability to install healthcare security & access control systems and hardware.
Qualified candidates must have a commitment to excellence and be flexible, willing to travel during the week (overnight travel required), be self-motivated, organized, have good communication skills, be able to take direction, work as a team player and be ready to perform any function deemed necessary for the accomplishment of the objectives of TotalKare. Great Opportunity to grow with this position.
Job Type: Full-time