The Sales Representative represents our client by navigating customers through the sales cycle. The Sales Representative promotes and closes the sale of industry leading product lines and services, by interacting with customers and prospects, securing new orders, arranging delivery dates, and meeting a customer’s service needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Representative holds a critical position within the corporate sales department, including:
- Qualify new prospects and bring in new business to increase customer base and sales/profit. Sell products and services to new customers and help existing customers with packaging solutions.
- Develop and conduct customer presentations and demonstrations utilizing marketing strategies. Inform customers about new products and price changes.
- Monitor competitive activity within the market and suggest recommendations to management.
- Enthusiastically learn all aspects of the packaging business and product lines, prices, delivery schedules and vendors. Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Have the creative ability and ongoing initiative to pursue new business accounts.
- Creatively troubleshoot problems regarding products and customers.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong motivation to be in the top 1% of wage earners; with an initiative to be goal driven with an incredible work ethic. High energy and personal integrity.
- Able to navigate customer through sales cycle process to ensure right solution for application
- Proactive in presenting recommendations and implementing changes. Conscientious interest in initiating creative problem-solving measures. And a determination to provide successful solutions.
- 1 on 1 and group presentation communication skills are required, while maintaining an appropriate professionalism.
- Must be a positive team player in a challenging and changing business environment; with a consistent attention to detail and meeting deadlines which is imperative.
- A person who is self energized, with excellent analytical and organizational skills with excellent focus and a good sense of priorities.
- Should be extremely organized with consistent follow-through; sense of urgency, pride in the job and a passion for excelling.