Our client currently has an opportunity for an Identity Solutions Architect. This individual would be responsible for designing Identity & Access Management solutions with a focus on SailPoint IdentityIQ. The individual will have proven versatility across multiple technologies, applications, and industries with the ability to design, estimate, propose, build, and document solutions and systems based on SailPoint IdentityIQ.
This person will work alongside of an existing Senior Identity & Access Management Architect and team to integrate hundreds of applications into the existing Identity Management platform with a focus on SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Architect, design, develop, and implement identity management solutions using SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Design and code Rules, Applications, Workflows, Custom Tasks, Custom Connectors, UI Pages, and Custom Reports in SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Perform requirement gathering, effort estimation, onsite-offshore coordination, application owner coordination, and project management.
- Manage the delivery lifecycle of the core IAM platforms with a strong emphasize in Identity Governance and Administration.
- Provide subject matter expertise to technical teams as it relates to IAM integration.
- Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software / hardware applicability studies and system implementation and executes projects based on these activities.
- Ensure successful transition of project deliverables to support / maintenance /operations teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Engineering or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 5+ years implementing IAM solutions and architecture.
- Candidate should have full IAM platform design, architecture, implementation, and functionality experience.
- Ability to architect, design, develop, and implement identity management solutions using SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- 2+ years of experience with SailPoint IIQ modules (Compliance Manager, Life Cycle Manager and Provisioning Engine).
- Advanced degree/ relevant professional certification preferred.
- Communicating to application owners’ aspects of SailPoint IIQ at appropriate functional and technical level for the audience.
- Demonstrated ability to gather IAM, Certification solution requirements and develop analysis and design documentation.
- Deliver identity management consulting services including application owner interaction, design, architecture, and interaction with offshore teams.
- Support business and technology strategy and planning by leveraging knowledge in both technical and business areas.
- Working with application owners to support user acceptance testing, debugging and migration to production environment.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status, and documentation.
- Designing and Deploying SailPoint IIQ Connectors for various target systems.
- Understanding of Role Based Access Control, Governance and Access Certification in IDM.
- Assess issues/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
- Able to articulate vision and strategy for complex and innovative technical undertakings.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and make expert judgments in situations where no precedent exists.
- Experience with other Identity related products such as Microsoft FIM/MIM, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, ADLDS, etc….
- Design and Architecture of IAM in the cloud.
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) retirement savings with a very generous company match
- Generous PTO plan
- Training and career development including tuition assistance
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities