endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
ADAS - Product Engineering Leader
What we offer:
We develop cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
What you'll do:
Serve as the primary technical contact for the Customer, and the Product Development Team supporting the FCA Business Unit.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Product Development Team in the design, development, validation of ADAS Electronic Control Units in accordance with our Product Development System
- Product Development Team will include members from hardware, software, mechanical, product assurance, and manufacturing
- Primary technical contact for the Customer and Product Development Team
- Read and interpret Customer specifications and ensure requirements are documented and incorporated into the product design
- Participate in the development of mechanical, electrical, and software domain and manufacturing technical requirements and specifications
- Ensure test and analysis coverage validates that the design meets all requirements
- Ensure manufacturing in a robust process
- Responsible for delivery of design work products (FMEA, FTA, WCA, Testability, Requirement Bilateral Traceability, others)
- Solve technical issues associated with Customer and product demand
- Drive failure analysis and present to the Customer
- In conjunction with Line Managers, ensure that internal processes and procedures are followed during all phases of the product lifecycle
- Provide development work plan to the Project Manager
- Assist Project Manager with deliverables
- Manage engineering part release and change control
- Global travel required to manufacturing facilities and Customer sites
- Support new business pursuit activities, including quotations, technical presentations and technical feasibility
- Represent the voice of Customer to Technology & Product organization to align future development roadmap with Customer needs and opportunities
What you'll bring:
- Must have minimum Bachelor's Science Degree or equivalent
- Must have minimum 7 years industry experience in the design, manufacture and/or testing of automotive products
- Must have the ability to apply advanced engineering principles, theories, and concepts in the development of automotive safety systems
- Excellent oral and written technical communication skills
- Electronics experience required
- Manufacturing & quality experience in automotive industry preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.