Certified Crane Operator
Pontchartrain Partners, LLC has immediate openings for Certified Crane Operators in the New Orleans and Morgan City, LA areas.
Complete safe and calculated crane lifts on heavy and marine construction projects. Operators are responsible for working on a wide range of activities and roles required to complete projects including; pile driving, hook work, and critical lifts.
Job Duties include:
- Inspect and operate friction and hydraulic cranes on land or barge.
- Able to interpret crane hand signals and hear audible sounds and/or directions
- Able to read and interpret load charts and operators’ manuals
- Able to assemble or disassemble material and equipment on construction projects
- Perform maintenance duties such as cleaning, greasing and oiling machines/equipment
- Current NCCER, NCCCO, or CIC Lattice Boom Friction Crane Operator Certification(s) are required
- 5 Years minimum experience operating cranes, specifically during pile driving operations.
- Must be able to pass background check, physical, and drug screen
- Must have valid Driver's license
Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package for qualified applicants.
Pontchartrain Partners, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.