CORPORATE - AUTOMOTIVE OEM F&I Product & Training Provider
Job Title: Senior District Manager, Finance & Insurance
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager, Finance & Insurance
Territory: Responsible for Mid-Atlantic Region
The Extended Warranty Sr. DM’s primary focus is to develop, implement, and expand, District sales initiatives and relationships with each business partner. Increasing presence and support for Vehicle Service Contracts, Prepaid Maintenance, GAP, and other vehicle protection products, to exceed annual sales objectives.
Attain goals within the assigned sales District in the following areas:
- Dealer conversion to the OEM-branded Finance and Insurance (F&I) program, including: (75% of Time)
- Dealer enrollment and activation through consultative sales and aligned deal structures
- Planning and implementation for Dealer income development
- Dealer F&I office training and support F&I Development: (20% of Time)
- Vehicle Service Contracts
- Prepaid Maintenance
- CPO Wrap
- Excess Wear and Tear
- GAP / Guaranteed Auto protection
- All other ancillary/F&I related products ie: Tire & Wheel, Dent/Dingshield, Windshield Protection, Appearance protection etc.
- Become a Trusted Advisor; the primary contact for Dealers in the District to handle all F&I related challenges. Assist with development and training of DM level associates. (20% of Time)
- Develop and execute the District’s sales action plan in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager (RGM), Insurance, including prioritizing dealer contact activity within the district (5% of Time)
- Personal development – seek opportunities for professional growth and increased knowledge in F&I product and service delivery and perform other duties as assigned (5% of Time)
- First hand experience in F&I and presenting the F&I product menu to retail clients a MUST. You will be training/demonstrating proven techniques.
- Outstanding field sales and Dealer support skills, with proven record in delivering sales objectives to meet or exceed set target.
- Broad knowledge of Extended Warranty and F&I program design and products; experience in implementing Dealer income development strategies
- Ability to analyze difficult situations, respond quickly and logically to resolve issues; success in gaining cooperation and commitment from business partners, peers, and others
- Capacity to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing, at all levels
- Comprehensive working aptitude for computers, ever increasing skill set.
- 6-8 years automotive retail management (F&I, Sales Mgr, GSM or GM) as well as proven dealer Extended Warranty and/or F&I field sales representative experience essential.
- 3+ years of proven territory management and account acquisition activities (May include 2+ years B2B outside territory sales/management or business development)
- Minimum 1 year automotive related territory management and account acquisition activities
- Extensive menu selling knowledge/experience
- Proficient in selling current F&I product suite portfolio
- Proven history of account acquisitions through execution of established dealer conversion methods
- Experienced in sustainable account development
- Experience in “hands-on” development training of dealership personnel
- Experienced in "train the trainer" in-store development
- 3rd Party F&I Product vendor experience preferred
- Adept Dealer conversion, income development, product knowledge, comprehension, and skill sets required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred
- As a Dealer Consultant you must carry yourself Professionally. Persona and Attire.
Employees in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels. Work is performed in an office environment. Extensive local travel involved. Clean driving record and background required.
The list of essential job functions, duties, responsibilities, knowledge & skills, minimum requirements and working condition is not intended as a comprehensive list. With management’s discretion, employees may be asked to perform additional duties that are position specific. Management reserves the right to modify the job description to respond and meet departmental and/or business needs