Prestigious NE Atlanta Law Firm is searching for a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to join their firm.
This position will provide support for attorneys in the Real Estate Practice Group within the Commercial Department. Will assist with all stages of various real estate transactions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination and assistance with all aspects of closings
- Review title commitments, exception documents and surveys, interfacing directly with the title company
and surveyor to resolve any issues.
- Preparation and administration of contract critical dates and closing checklists.
- Preparation of clear and concise correspondence and memoranda.
- Organization of client files and maintaining client documents and emails in client workspaces.
- Filing and recording documents with the appropriate offices/courts.
- Attending to all post-closing requirements.
- Minimum 5 years Commercial Real Estate Paralegal experience
- Must have excellent writing and oral communication skills and have the ability to interact with clients, court officials, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate would be a plus, not required
- Experience with LandTech is required
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.
Click here to apply online