Our client, a growing construction company, has a need for a Project Accountant.
- Process AIA owner and subcontractor documents.
- Assist management with profitability projections, manage Work In Process reporting and projections and investigate project variances.
- Responsible for job cost accounting including budget control, change order tracking, committed cost control, and job cost transfers.
- Communicate with project managers, vendors, and external parties to manage draw requests/requirements.
- Assure accounts payable is coded to proper GL account number, job number and cost code and subsequently distributing to Project Management team for approval.
- Responsible for lien waiver generation, subcontractor insurance verification, subcontractor business license, and W-9 updates for vendors
- Minimum three years of construction accounting experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- AIA billing experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Commercial/Contractor Construction experience required.
- Knowledge of Sage 300, Vista Viewpoint, Foundation or similar construction software preferred.
Our client offers a salary of up to $65k plus full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com Click here to apply online