We are looking for multiple implementation consultants to join our team and be part of a long-term (at least a year) Network project and will primarily involve deploying hardware in multiple central IL locations. The roles require extensive local travel so a drivers license and auto insurance are required. Travel locations could include Peoria, Bloomington, Champaign/Urbana, Pontiac, Ottawa and others. When not engaged on a project the roles could require general IT support. Some evening and weekend work is possible and could require "24x7" availability at times.
The position would have the ability to convert to full-time. Mileage reimbursement offered.
- 0-3 years of experience (if no experience, must have majored in Computer Science)
- Help Desk or support experience of a network environment
- Must have rack and stack exposure
- Passion for technology and learning
- Excellent customer service skills
Preferred Education or Experience
- Computer Science degree
- Network Certification (CCNA preferred)
- BGP/EIGRP knowledge
No THIRD PARTY candidates please.