Senior SEC Reporting Analyst for a $1B publicly traded company in Atlanta- REMOTE
- Assist in the preparation of the financial reporting activities including the preparation and review and filing of periodic SEC forms, including Forms 10-Q and 10-K, exhibits in the
- Annual Proxy, earnings releases and 8-Ks.
- Prepare footnotes, MD&A, analysis or commentary, financial statements and other supporting documentation including GAAP checklists and financial statement tie-outs.
- Prepare and/or review calculations, entries, reports and/or memos for certain accounting topics including share-based compensation, earnings per share, debt instruments, pensions
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Accounting from 4-year college or university is required.
- Master’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- CPA (or CPA track) preferred.