Employee Benefits Account Manager – Virginia Beach
Our client is a top ten nationwide insurance broker and employs more than 10,000 risk professionals. Their mission is to be the best and most respected independent insurance intermediary in the nation, with over 70 years of continuous service. The client is ranked as the seventh largest such organization in the United States and in the World by Business Insurance magazine.
Come work with the best of the best!
This Employee Benefits Account Manager candidate will be responsible for working with middle market commercial lines producers in the marketing of middle market new and renewal business opportunities to insurance carriers. This individual should have a very good understanding of both national and regional insurance company appetites, as well as a good working relationship with the carrier’s marketing and underwriting teams. This person should be very organized and capable of handling a large workflow. They should also be familiar with AMS360 or a similar agency management system.
The successful candidate will be very bright, polished and have high level communications skills.
Background & Duties:
- Analyze market information in order to develop, design, and implement creative strategies for sales team members and customers.
- Directly assist producers and executives.
- Service the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, claims, administration, and sales.
- Coordinate the implementation of research project plans and prepare status update reports and presentations.
- Monitor, identify, and develop new methods, new markets, and new opportunities.
- Calculate figures and provide oversight for the purpose of tracing, correcting, and adjusting errors.
Opportunity to work in a Hybrid environment (three days in office; two at home) for a growing, stable company.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Stock Bonuses
- Department and Company-wide cash bonuses
- Commissions on new, cross-selling and incremental selling
- Extraordinary Executive Benefits
- Opportunity for advancement