Our client is searching for an Event Specialist with extensive experience organizing special events. The candidate will responsible for the logistics of all of the organizations special events from start to finish. They will be liaising with external vendors and all departments throughout the organization. This is a busy role that will appeal to a dynamic, organized event specialist.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Ensure there is a display of signs around the building
- Liaising with external vendors, speakers, and responding to inquiries
- Organize events and coordinate menus, speeches, and create seating charts
- Research for locations, speakers, etc. and find sponsors for each event
- Assist in creating sponsorship packages
- Work with the marketing team for promotional materials and activities for the events
- Registration; create online, and assist members
- Assist in monthly statistics preparation
- Assist in member and communication support
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of event coordination experience considered an asset
- Graphic Design experience (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Ability to multi-task and liaise with all internal departments and external vendors
- Key internal relationships are COO, Managers, and Members. External relationships are vendors and service partners
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Nicole Kittlitz.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!