Talent Strategy’s Accounting and Finance has teamed up with a well-known Accounting Firm to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Tax Associate-State and Local Focus.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Banking, Engineering, Skilled Trades, Building Materials, and Accounting & Finance industries. Having direct work experience in our industries, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena.
It is our commitment to partner with the best and the brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in each industry allows us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.
Seeking: Senior Tax Associate-State and Local Focus
Required Work Experience/Skills
- Reviews state and local tax income returns for business, individuals, trusts and estates
- Detail reviews personal property tax returns, sales tax returns, registrations and notice responses and researching technical matters
- Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Education, Credentials and Experience: As an experienced CPA, you'll put your bachelor's (or master's) degree to good use.
- With at least 2 years of experience, you will apply the theory and principles of taxation and accounting to client situations.
- Client-first focus: You'll use your customer service focus and passion for making a difference to develop new and nurture existing client relationships, perhaps even in a specialized industry or niche.
- Leadership: As an inspiring coach and mentor, you'll delegate work and research to various tax preparers, and offer training and direction to motivate and develop the capabilities of other accountants.
Job Type: Full time