What will you be doing?
The Commercial Sales Executive is responsible for developing, managing, maintaining current accounts and actively searching for new customers in their assigned area to increase sales and promoting our products. This role is responsible for meeting sales budgets for the designated territory and managing the projects from start to finish.
- Create short and long-term sales plans with existing Developers and General Contractors (GC) and actively looks for opportunities to close commercial CTS sales with our Brands.
- Develop new project opportunities through personal sales efforts and professional relationships with developers and General contractors
- Initiates and coordinates projects between the team and GC and follows up on existing developments to make sure we are successfully executing the projects from start to finish to meet the client’s expectations.
- Promote the organization’s products in formal presentations to all commercial segments.
- Negotiate, close and execute contracts and agreements for materials and installation and service.
- Collaborates with BM to provide the best project prices protecting profitability
- Promotes cut to size projects together with the ADSM.
- Maintain the accurate relationship, product placement & project details with updated developments within the project management database (SalesForce, CRM)
- Maintain a constant awareness of markets and pursue profitable opportunities focused on organizational growth
- Increase dekton sales, in all our applications: countertops, flooring, facades, wall, cladding, etc,
- Manage own sales budget and maintain the discipline to stay within assigned sales and expense budgets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Acts as the product knowledge expert to all our brands and applications.
- Plan the activity in Salesforce, report all the project information.
- Attains required visits on a weekly basis.
- Support Business Manager to develop and adhere to annual commercial sales budgets
What are we looking for?
- +3 years in outside sales
- +2 years of CAD experience – ability to read drawings
- Commercial sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Building materials market
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Knowledge of flooring, facades and/or countertops
- Communication: Oral & Written. Capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects
- Capacity to develop workshops for architect and designers that count as continues education credits.
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter