Our client is a leader in online gaming with a new Toronto office at Yonge and Eglinton. They have engaged ROSS (www.getROSS.com) to help them recruit a Software Engineer with a stats background. ROSS is a team of People Specialists helping companies align their People Strategy with their business growth. We provide remote or onsite HR and Recruitment solutions such as Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Recruitment Augmentation.
This company is profitable and stable with over 300 employees worldwide. You’d join their exciting and new technical centre of excellence in midtown Toronto.
This exciting role is for a Software Engineer with a stats background. You’ll be working under the software group and the critical sports book trading team. You don’t have to know anything about sports betting; our client will fly you down to the Caribbean all-expenses paid for 1-2 months to teach you all about this.
· This position is a challenging developer role as you’ll be developing many of the math, math testing, and analysis tasks that our client has in R&D.
· The entities that you develop will improve the customer experience and contribute to the profitability of the employer
· You have a strong background in statistics and preferably machine learning, which will give you a skillset to create models on your own and/or work with modelers directly.
· Strong math/stats background
· You have 5+ years C#/.NET framework experience.
· Machine Learning, Basic SQL Querying capability
· R and/or Matlab is a bonus here as it is our client’s preferred language for many analysis tasks.
· You don’t have to know the sports betting business. Our client will fly you down to the Caribbean for 1-2 months all-expenses paid to teach you their domain.
If you're not interested, but know someone who is, please help a current or former colleague in their career development by referring them. In addition, we're happy to give you a $500 referral fee.
Click http://www.getROSS.com/referral_fee.php for more details.