Senior Corporate Paralegal - Houston, Texas
Strong stable Company located in Houston, Texas is actively recruiting for a Corporate Senior Paralegal will support the General Counsel and Corporate Counsel in maintaining and drafting documents and minutes, handle state qualifications as requested by business units and/or the tax department, liaise with outside counsel to facilitate outside filings, along with a host of other activities. The Senior Paralegal will report directly to the General Counsel, EVP.
- Assisting in the preparation of minutes and written actions of the Boards and related Committees of the Company's domestic and foreign subsidiaries
- Drafting, reviewing and proofreading documents and handling other document distributions
- Maintaining corporate minute books for domestic subsidiaries and duplicate corporate minute books for foreign subsidiaries and organizing and archiving corporate records and Board/committee materials therein.
- Responding to regulatory-related requests and reviewing certain documents for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide comprehensive legal and administrative support on all governance matters.
Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Studies Certificate is required
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications: Paralegal Studies Certificate
- 5+ years of corporate governance experience
Click here to apply online