LOCATION: West Coast (Remote)
REPORTS TO: Engineering Leader
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Remote
Seeking a Crestron Programmer to be part of our dynamic Video Conferencing (VTC) and Audiovisual support team providing all facets of customer service including, designing, installing, programming, maintaining, operating, monitoring, and troubleshooting of video conference and briefing support facilities.
- Perform as the sole Crestron control system designer and programmer for audiovisual and VTC presentation control systems in complex Enterprise environments.
- Participate in audiovisual and VTC design team efforts developing conference room renovation plans and new room designs.
- Program, configure, and commission audio and video matrix mixer systems.
- Configure audio DSPs for system installation.
- Configure CODECs and VTC devices during system installations.
- Perform control system loading and testing for all AV system installations.
- Serve as the primary system commissioner and perform all acceptance testing on all AV installation efforts.
- Maintain a control program and configuration files database for all conference rooms and AV systems.
- Assist with generating List of Materials and the ordering of A/V equipment and materials.
- Participate in design review and change process discussions with Enterprise level officials and customers.
- Development, creation, and updating of conference room user operation manuals and quick reference guides for all AV installations.
- Assist other team members as required to provide the customer with the superior level of support they have come to expect, and deserve, from Jacobs.
- Crestron SIMPL, SIMPL+, SIMPL#
- Experience with JSON environments and module development
- Experience with REST-API module development.
- Creating and maintaining code bases with runtime configurations
- Experience reading from and writing to external data sources via API.
- Crestron Master Cert.
- AMX cert a plus
- LUA / Q-Sys experience a plus.
- VTPro & Theme editor UI development
- HTML5 experience a plus.