Employee Benefits Producer
Insurance Broker - Agency
Personal Lines Insurance
Work at Home or Office (Virtual)
Reference ID: MGMTGC-12
This client is an insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and risk management products and services. We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated Sales Professionals to join our team of Insurance Sales Producers.
As an Insurance Sales Producer, you will have the opportunity to sell insurance products and services for a national leader in the industry. We offer rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and training for motivated individuals seeking career development. If you are a career-driven, entrepreneurial self-starter, this is an opportunity to achieve your full potential.
We want you to achieve an even work-life balance, and our benefits package allows you to manage your health, wellness, and financial future. As a Producer, you will build a book of business and therefore build residual income year over year. Our top Producers in the company make $200K+ in just residual income, and our lines of insurance are a necessity that is always in demand! We will foster your learning, support your endeavors, and encourage your growth. We provide opportunities for career-driven individuals to move upward in our organization. Our successes breed your opportunity!
Other benefits you will enjoy as a Producer include:
- Rewards for top Producers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (PPO and HSA)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts for:
- Dependent care
- Parking and transit expense
Job Description / Responsibilities
As a Insurance Producer, you will prospect for business based on your local networks, connections, and communities. This role is vital to our success in all our product lines – from personal, commercial, employee benefits, and other coverages. As a Producer, you will be supported by the corporate office and all regional offices with the opportunity to create your own entrepreneurial journey. You will be the cornerstone of our superior customer service and will be charged with ensuring client satisfaction.
Other responsibilities of the Producer role include:
- Conducting sales, service, and solicitation of all forms of insurance business
- Maximizing growth and client retention through superior customer service
- Developing accounts and cross selling available products and services
- Generating and pursuing new client opportunities
- Presenting our services and solutions at prospect meetings
- Bringing new business prospects to closure
- Retaining clients by maintaining solid business-to-business relationships
In the Insurance Sales Producer role, you must be an independent self-starter who is able to sell and develop strong business-to-business relationships. We are seeking confident professionals who are not afraid of cold-calling and developing new business. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and novice professionals alike, with a range of 3-15 years of business-to-business sales experience.
Other requirements of the Producer role include:
- 3+ years of previous business-to-business sales experience preferred.
- Employee Benefit Insurance sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience selling to a specific industry a plus
- Required to obtain the appropriate state licensing with 90 days of hire.
- Preference given to those with existing insurance licensure and/or industry designations.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients’ needs efficiently.
* For All Insurance Professionals Confidentialityis of importance. Inquiries are made on a confidential basis only. This is a Professional Organization with an impeccable reputation built from many years of conducting themselves in a manner they would want to be treated if they were making the inquiry themselves. Honesty, Integrity, and Respect are characteristics not only expected they are required from the individuals that make up the organization as well as the Professionals it is considering for An Opportunity.
See more opportunities click here!:
Department: Sales & Service
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Some Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)