Would you like to join a rapidly growing healthcare software company providing real-time, clinical decision-support software to some of the most prestigious hospitals in the country? If you are looking to be a part of something important in the healthcare space and are looking for a long-term home with a great company, this role could be ideal for you.
Our Chicago Loop software client company is looking for a developer with good back end development skills using SQL Server and C#, ideally with some web development experience. Primary activities will be implementation work – building SQL queries and procedures, as well as C# class libraries and applications that have no user interfaces. In this position, you will be involved in the entire implementation life cycle along with client collaboration responsibilities. You will have the opportunity to manage all aspects of the implementation process which includes consultation with the client, requirements gathering, solution design, and integration testing and deployment.
Nice to Have Skills:
- 2 + years C#, SQL Server, T-SQL, XML application development
- Complex queries & creating stored procedures (SQL) experience
- Proven understanding of structured code, object-oriented and multi-tiered development experience, design patterns, & N-Tier architecture
Sponsorship and relocation are not an option at this time.
- Experience working in a healthcare software company
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Math is preferred) Candidates with appropriate work experience will also be considered