Account Management of a commercial lines book of business in support the Account Executive with responsibilities related to EPIC, client management and retention.
- Assist in management of book of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and providing high levels of advocacy, excellent service, and professional communication
- Support in handling renewals, service requests, claims, billing, and new policies
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the markets and their appetites, underwriting guidelines, submitting and procedures
- Review all applications, policies, endorsements, and audits for accuracy
- Coordinate expiration list with department manager to obtain renewal business information
- Enter renewal information and invoicing in EPIC
- Manage collection reporting through EPIC, supporting AE
Two years Commercial Account Management or Commercial Underwriting experience required at minimum
- Property & Casualty License, or agreement to obtain within 2 years of employment
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance, required
Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Applied/Epic or similar agency management software experience preferred.
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members.
- Self-motivated and driven. Maintaining a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability to actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude