Pontchartrain Partners, LLC has immediate openings for Construction Quality Control Managers on project sites throughout the South East, South West, and Midwestern United States. Scopes of work include but are not limited to heavy civil and marine construction specifically related to coastal restoration, rock dikes, bank stabilization, weirs, levee construction, levee repairs, underground utilities, pile driving, structural concrete, and building construction
- Assist with creation and management of project submittals.
- Oversees the Quality Control management and evaluation process to ensure that quality management systems are being followed and evidence is recorded and maintained in daily QC reports.
- Prepare and oversee weekly QC meetings, QC Preparatory Meetings, QC Initial Meetings, and final Inspections as needed for definable features of work.
- Performs daily QC inspections and reports.
- Provides guidance to employees and team members within the latitude of the project.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that positively affect the project and company organization.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including understanding of current local and industry trends.
- Acts as advisor to subordinates and subcontractors to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- May have budget and scheduling responsibilities.
- Manages the coordination of activities of a group or department with responsibility for results.
- Assist with compliance to all safety and health regulations per PPLLC, USACE, and OSHA standards.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience as a Construction Quality Control Manager on Heavy Civil and/or Marine construction projects.
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be a current USACE QCM certified
- OSHA 30 hr preferred
- Able to work in extreme weather
- Subject to criminal background and other hiring processes
- Valid Driver’s License
Competitive pay and benefits package available to well qualified applicants.
Pontchartrain Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.