HR Assistant/Coordinator - Marietta (in office)
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Provides a positive experience when providing service and delivering materials to others
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Provides payroll department relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, PTO days and work schedules)
- Owns onboarding, offboarding, and personnel changes in HRIS
- Completes verification of employment requests
- Prepares Requests for Contracts (RCAs) as needed
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation
Base salary 45k-50k plus benefits and growth potential.Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
- 1 year experience working in HR preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- MS Office with EXCEL
Click here to apply online