Full stack Java developer responsible for building the front end a suite of mobile and web applications that users see and interact with, as well as the “under the hood” parts. Contribute to new-build as well as planned enhancements.
- Designing, creating and building mobile and web-based applications alongside our graphic design team, and magically turning them into effective, efficient code.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Engineer team.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Leveraging authentication and authorizations services to access backend RESTful services / APIs.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hands-on technology architect, who is a jack-of-all-trades and can transition seamlessly between front and backend coding.
- Need to be fluent in creating high-performing websites that thrive on strong architecture, while supplementing with data-driven applications that optimize site functionality throughout the lifecycle of each project.
- Need to be an expert with various programming frameworks and know how to effectively create website foundations using back-end applications and database structures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7 years of Java Development experience
- Strong knowledge of working in Cloud environments (Azure and AWS) leveraging various web application development and deployment technologies
- Strong programming experience working on Linux O/S, Programming languages such Java, Kotlin, .Net/C#, and various SQL and NO-SQL databases
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE and Spring Framework.
- Experience working with various Identity management platform such as AWS Cognito, Azure AD B2C, Okta and oAuth0
- Experience in API design and development using microservices architecture
- String knowledge in development for high performance and secure application development for large to very large enterprises
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.