National Account Director
Job Family Sales
Work Location Los Angeles, CA
Employment Category Full Time – Regular
Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, Our Client is an ideal place to build your career. They have been entrusted with helping their customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. Our Clients Data team is the nation’s leading provider of property information and online recorded public land records. They offer billions of imaged documents along with innovative, comprehensive post-closing and servicing solutions, including document retrieval, data delivery, lien release and assignment preparation, and document management services. They believe that their people are the key to the company’s continued success. Because their employees enable their future, they invest in them by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. Our Client has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists.
Imagine what it’s like to work for a company that’s now been voted for the 3rd year in a row as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Best Places to Work! At Our Client, they believe in People First and it shows in the passion and energy of their employees. We are looking for a talented National Account Director having the flexibility to work anywhere within the U.S.
As the National Account Director, you will be responsible for strategically identifying new business opportunities by leveraging B2B sales relationships that come with property level data and data licensing experience.
Utilizing strong consultative selling experience combined with stellar closing skills, strong presentation and demonstration abilities and your real time understanding of the competitive landscape, you will grow your book of business. Your demonstrated ability to utilize technology and analyze market data to craft a plan will enable you to sell value added propositions to executives and end users. We offer an uncapped commission plan to allows you to set your paycheck and achieve your financial goals.
Other essential duties of the position are to:
- Meeting sales quotas or revenue targets as set by management
- Identify and generate new business revenue opportunities
- Ongoing responsibility to build the customer relationship and servicing the customer’s needs throughout the entire sales cycle
- Develops business contacts within core market segments including: Financial Services, Insurance, Data Resellers/Aggregators
- Collaborate with others in a team environment
A successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Excellent professional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and territory management skills
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
- Applies diplomacy and tact
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity and consistency in pursuing revenues opportunities
- Flexible with the ability to adapt strategy to changing conditions
- Understanding of the data licensing market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com or comparable sales tracking program
Typical Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Typical Range of Experience: Required minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in similar sales role
Must have developed business contacts and proven sales record within relevant data licensing industry segments