The global technology leader in ADAS (automated driver assistance systems) and Safety Systems for the transportation industry (all the cool stuff that is appearing in cars – cameras / radar / lane change avoidance / smart cruise control) is expanding rapidly and looking for an HR professional who is a cut above to help them keep up with their exceptional growth.
They are emerging as the global technology leader in the fastest growing segment of automotive technology and in the last 12 months they have booked enough business to take them from $3.5b to $6b in sales – a 40% increase in orders over the prior year!
Located in a newly created global technology center and corporate headquarters this is a financially rock-solid organization with an amazing progressive culture.
Senior Benefits Specialist:
The Senior Benefits Specialist is responsible for administration of employee benefits in all company operations. As needed, the Senior Benefits Specialist provides special guidance and assistance to all locations on various employee benefit plans. The Senior Benefits Specialist will work with the HR team and Broker to survey industry and/or community to determine company’s competitive position in employee benefits. This position develops, recommends and installs approved, new, or modified plans and employee benefit policies. The Senior Benefits Specialist will assist in developing cost control procedures to assure maximum coverage at the least possible cost to company and employees.
Senior Benefits Specialist Tasks:
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefit enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Assists with new hire orientation.
- Performs quality checks of benefits related data.
- Assists employees regarding benefit claim issues and plan changes.
- Distributes all benefit enrollment materials and helps determine eligibility.
- Enrolls employees with carriers when needed and process life status changes.
- Responds to benefit inquiries from HR Site Leaders and employees on plan provisions, benefit enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Assists in administering all leave of absence requests and disability through benefit provider: medical, personal, disability, and FMLA.
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities.
- Manages the open enrollment process.
- Provides necessary reports and audits allocation/billing charges.
- Collect, maintain, and analyze HR metrics to accurately evaluate HR programs and outcomes.
- Administer the FMLA process by providing support and counsel throughout the leave process.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO, and FLSA).
- Support the Health Welfare programs within Vibracoustic in a dual role as the Corporate Benefits Specialist.
- Other duties as needed.
- Demonstrated ability in a broad range of HR functions, such as HR systems, performance management, employee relations, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects.
- Must be a team player with strong people skills; able to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive, decisive and able to work independently.
- Must demonstrate strong communication (verbal, written and nonverbal), listening, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Energetic with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Understand how to approach problems with solutions with a “how can I say yes” mentality.
Senior Benefits Specialist Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required. HR certification preferred.
- Minimum of five years of previous Human Resources experience with an emphasis on benefits required.
- Understanding of group healthcare and 401k policies, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office-Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in close team environment is essential.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.