Marine/Boat Director of Marketing, Product Development, Dealer & Customer Support: CAROLINAS, $115,000+RELO+Benefits
Marine Industry Recruiter: Tom Cassidy, 715-340-6862 Confidentially Call or Text
Our recreational fiberglass Marine manufacturing client in the Carolinas is seeking an experienced Marketing, NPD and Customer Support leader.
Position Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Market Research & Analysis – provide corporate and territory-specific reporting; define open markets; define over/under performing markets; create and review potential sales reports; work with Executive team and RSM’s to achieve success.
- Competitive Research – identify competing brands in each specific market; what boat features are driving their successes and how do our boats compare; target competing dealerships, identifying why they are successful; create pricing comparisons for each competitor.
- In person and follow up calls with Dealers, Regional Manager and other industry experts.
- Development of product scope driven by Market research and discussion with Dealer, Regional Manager and other Industry experts.
- Work with Engineering, OPS and Finance to refine product scope and create Prototype Development Plans.
- Order Form Management (Dealer Circle portal) – what should we offer as options on boats.
- Pricing Management/Margin Management – what we should charge for base boat and options.
- Approve all Sales Orders and oversee the processing of orders in ERP and boat delivery.
- Directly manage the activities of all Customer Support, Warranty and Parts.
- Communication of order status with Sales Representatives on a regular basis.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Business Management preferred, or experience equaling.
- 5+ years in marine industry.
- Technical knowledge of marine craft including performance, construction, technology and features preferred.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment. Self-starter with strong work ethic and social compatibility necessary.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Use of computer, telephones and other office equipment, reading, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Travel required (up to 30%).
- Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Work on the plant floor, either in our facility or our customer’s facility.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may work near moving mechanical parts and hazardous voltage.
Please send me your resume. Your resume should show a solid work history and offer THREE excellent professional references.
Whenever you refer someone to us that we place, we will send you a check up to $1,000 as a Referral Bonus.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????????????
Tom Cassidy, Jr.
Marine & PowerSports Recruiter
Lonski and Associates LLC
[O] 262 397 8980
[C] 715 340 6862