- Country Living and Professional Growth
- Dynamic Award Winning Company
- $90,000 – $110,000 p.a. pkg negotiable
Chemical Engineer sought for a challenging operations role, manage people and processes to deliver outstanding operational results in an Oil Re-Refinery. Join a cohesive team that backs its people with career development, recognition and profit share as part of a market-leading salary package.
This 100% Australian owned company where employees share in profitability, has been re-refining waste lubrication oils since 2001 to produce high-quality lubrication oils. This sustainable process produces no waste, reduces the need for oil imports, and the products have a significantly smaller carbon footprint than crude base oils. They have production plants in NSW and QLD.
2IC to the Manager for the Wagga Wagga Refinery you will be accountable for the day to day operations, supporting and leading the four shift teams. With the Laboratory, Maintenance and SHE managers you will drive to safely meet production targets within a tight environmental and safety compliance framework. Accountabilities include;
- Driving Safety Performance – Training, Audits, Tool Box Talks, Incident Investigation
- Achieving production targets
- Maintenance coordination and planning
- Plant reliability and monitoring, risk reduction – HAZOP, Continuous Improvement
- Management of training and the development of operators
- Control of plant projects - design, engineering, planning, procurement and implementation.
You are a Process Engineer or Production Engineer with at least 3-5 years postgraduate experience seeking to grow into more senior operations management roles. Degree qualified you have had relevant experience in the chemical, minerals processing or refining industries. The people who work around you can attest to your resilience, initiative, operations understanding and leadership ability.
Position yourself in a successful and growing Australian company for future career growth while enjoying the benefits of a country lifestyle.
For more information, please call Garry King on (02) 8912-9888 or apply Ref. No. 23875Click here to apply online