This hands-on role will appeal to a dynamic Human Resources professional with the ability to build a role in an operational environment.
Our client is a national leader within the environmental services industry, with an established reputation for building strong relationships and providing excellent customer service. Reporting to a senior Human Resources leader, the coordinator will support the execution of HR initiatives and practices that support the assigned client groups and the overall organization.Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Provide high volume proactive recruitment support to the assigned client groups;
- Participate in conversations and localized programs to understand and improve employee engagement, employee retention and reduce turnover;
- Provide confidential, professional and balanced support to operational leaders when addressing sensitive employee issues;
- Maintain employee files and prepare employee documentation including job postings, recruitment materials and offer letters;
- Provide support and guidance in the areas of policy and procedures, employee relations, labour relations, benefits, talent management and disability management.
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources, or related field of study.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Human Resources, with demonstrated experience in the fields of high volume recruitment as well as employee relations.
- High attention to detail and a proven track record of project execution
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and adapt to evolving priorities and timelines
- Demonstrated ability to influence change within the organization by building and leveraging professional working relationships
- Local travel will be required.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
, attention to Ramya El-Hayouni
. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!