An outstanding, full-time opening has become available in the Atlanta, GA area for a local individual with 2+ years’ experience as an Aquatic Ecologist. This position would earn a generous base salary and a loaded benefits package including medical benefits, dental, vision, and a 401K w/ matching, PTO and other outstanding perks.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have 2+ years’ experience as an Aquatic Ecologist.
- Experience with Delineations, State Water Assessments, Stream Encroachment Variances, etc. is a MUST.
- Familiarity with report writing, document prep, and research data analysis in wetlands is a MUST.
- Previous experience with conducting field research including marking site points, watermarks, etc. is a MUST.
- ArcGIS experience is HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ecology, Natural Resources, Wildlife Resources, Biology, or closely relate field is a MUST
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org