Position: Commercial Lines Account Manager - Large Accounts
Work Environment: Hybrid.
Industries: Real Estate, Construction, Hospitality, Technology, Wholesale
Salary: Up to $90k base salary compensation.
Incentives: Bonus paid in March every year.
Benefits: See details below
- Become part of the largest privately owned global insurance broker that provides a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services.
- Recipient of the Gold Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, Our client is honored to be recognized by Insurance Business America as a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) front-runner and one of Newsweek’s America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity in 2023.
- Thrive in a diverse, entrepreneurial, and fast paced team environment supported by over 12,000 professionals in 400 offices across North America.
- Our client believes in empowering our employees.
- Our client offers employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices.
- As a global firm, the firm’s structure enables teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
The selected individual will be responsible for servicing assigned commercial insurance accounts, account rounding, and development of new business in accordance with the practices, policies, and procedures of the client.
- Review and analyze commercial accounts for coverage, limits, etc., and make appropriate recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure that all service needs are met.
- Develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contribute to meeting departmental production goals.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to the Marketing Department regarding new and/or renewal coverage.
- Prepare client proposals based on client’s needs, rates and coverages.
- Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, certificates of insurance, invoices, forms.
- Maintain the accuracy of data in the agency management system.
- May handle collections of premiums due.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Two years of commercial lines insurance experience in an insurance agency.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lines coverages and markets.
- Property and Casualty license.
- Experience with EPIC agency management system a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Our client provides Work-Life balance. The benefits package allows you to manage your health, wellness, and financial future.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Plan Reimbursement Program
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Life and Disability Plans
- Long-Term Care
- Identity Theft, Group Legal, Accident, Critical Illness, Pet Insurance and many more!
- Low-Cost Loan Program and Student Loan Resources
- Vacation, Holiday, Sick, and Personal Time Off
- Comprehensive Onboarding
- Continuing Education
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Dress for Your Day Dress-Code