Talent Pool - Embedded and Hardware Engineers
Tech companies are hiring in Ottawa! If you’re looking for your next opportunity in tech, Work in Ottawa can help you build a thriving career in the fast-growing technology industry in Canada’s capital.
As an initiative of the city’s economic development agency, Invest Ottawa, Work in Ottawa helps tech firms fill open positions quickly so they can grow and scale faster
- Embedded Software Engineers
- Embedded Test Engineers
- Hardware Design Engineers
- ASIC Engineers
- And more...
The team at Invest Ottawa actively helps employers find talent (like you) to fill their open positions.
Submit your resume using the apply button to get matched to open job positions and be seen by active hiring managers.
Why join our Talent Program?
- Get matched to available jobs with leading technology companies in Ottawa.
- Access the hidden job market and hear about positions before they are published.
- Get valuable resources to help you land a rewarding role in Ottawa’s tech industry.
- Get connected through monthly Talent Newsletters and emails; keeping you in the know about what’s going on and who’s hiring in Ottawa tech sector.
Whether you’re actively or passively looking for a new opportunity, our Talent Program can help connect you to employers and opportunities in Ottawa.
What’s next? Once you submit your resume, you’ll be redirected to our job board where you can explore and apply for open positions. Join today to start building your tech career in Ottawa! To learn more about why Ottawa is a great place to live and work, visit www.workinottawa.ca.
Invest Ottawa and Bayview Yards partner with clients who are equal opportunity employers. We invite and welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation at any point in our hiring process is available upon request.