ndevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
SEC Reporting Analyst
endevis is working with a client that develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car.
What you'll do:
- The SEC Reporting analyst and will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of our SEC filings, including the 10-Qs and 10-K, and help with technical accounting issues.
- Assist with the Quarterly and Annual Reports Form 10-Q/K preparation
- Research, evaluate, and prepare technical accounting memos/whitepapers documenting conclusions of accounting treatment.
- Stay informed of the latest rules, regulations and reporting requirements of SEC and FASB.
- Support with related internal controls testing
- Support with maintaining reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Support in consolidation process
- Participate in other projects as required
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- CPA certification; Big 4 CPA firm (or regional equivalent) experience required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- An excellent knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
- Ability to work with a diverse global team
- Extremely detail-oriented and delivering a high-quality work product
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills / methodical and diligent planning abilities
- Self-managed and self-motivated; able to perform job requirements with minimal amount of supervision
- Excellent people and communication skills (verbal and written), with ability to successfully explain complex matters
- Knowledge of compliance with the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley
- Ability to successfully manage a high-volume workload with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong PC, Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with Workiva Wdesk and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10%
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.