Job description / Mission
Responsible for coordinating the activities of our client’s tools and assembly systems partial on-site contract. Responsible for in-house repair on the client’s product line. Excellent communication, interactive, computer and product skill sets will be required to help resolve application, tooling or production issues. Position will require 5% travel nationally.
- Inspect incoming products and evaluate for repairs.
- Generate detailed Repair Quote for customer and update Tool tracking database.
- Perform approved repairs and verify correct operation.
- Perform QC verification of completed repairs.
Experience servicing fastening tools, torque theory and fastening knowledge are required. Minimum 5 years’ experience working on pneumatic and DC power tooling in a production environment.
Knowledge / Educational requirements
Complete product knowledge of the client’s equipment is required. A 2 year degree in a technical discipline or management are preferred.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-C04
- A Top Flight independent self-starter with excellent writing and people skills.
- Must be able to motivate others.
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift if needed.