Assistant Controller - Griffin, GA
Our client, a large well-established company is searching for an Assistant Controller to join their team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this position will lead the day-to-day operations of the accounting team.
• Manage daily transactional Accounting activities across the Financial Statements
• Oversee day-to-day A/R and A/P
• Manage month-end close and reporting
· Prepare and analyze financial and operational reports and review with the executive leadership team
• Create & manage internal controls and policies and procedures
• Oversee year-end audit/review,
• Maintain and manage department budget
• Manage, hire and mentor accounting team
• Assist other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
• Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Experience with a large ERP system
• Manufacturing Industry experience
Click here to apply online