Are you an experienced Property Management Accounting professional looking to join a team where you can make a direct impact? If you are ready to jump in and take the helm, and able to learn quickly with little direction, you could be the next star my client is looking for.
Exclusively through Recruitment Partners Inc., I am seeking a Controller who demonstrates excellent business acumen and sound judgment. My client is a privately held organization and well respected in their industry. In this leadership position, the Controller will manage the day-to-day financial transactions, run point with clients, and have a seat at the management table. This role reports directly to the General Manager.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Support strategic planning while participating in the overall growth and success of the organization;
- Manage the entire accounting function, including but not limited to:
- Complete the daily transaction accounting;
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports;
- Responsible for preparing and presenting budgets and forecasts;
- Manage lease revenues, capital portfolio management, and reporting;
- Manage the monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis;
- Liaise and coordinate the Company's annual audit with auditors;
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the corporate reporting process and internal controls;
- Coordinate, develop and update written policies and procedures;
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Your strengths include:
- An accounting designation is ideal;
- 5+ years’ progressive accounting experience supplemented with strong written and oral communication;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment at a very high level;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities with a high attention to detail;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Very system savvy and with the proven ability to utilize system functionality, develop and implement process enhancements.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!