- Commercial Lines Professional Growth
- Rated Best Places to Work
- Stable firm – been in business for 75 years
- Executive-level Employee Benefits for Family
- 100% Remote
- Provide support to producers generating new business related to updating policies, providing quotes, answering questions, and providing documentation
- Quoting, Applications, Proposal support, research, etc.
- Carrier Relations
- Develop, foster, and maintain strong relationships with clients, underwriters and wholesale brokers
- Ensure all accounts are renewed in a timely manner, working in conjunction with Commercial Team Leader and Producers
- Verify and maintain policy accuracy across the policy term
- Manage lender communications, proof of insurance processing, and the payment of invoices
- Complete renewal applications and submissions to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies
- Assist billing team with management and coordination of agency-bill accounts
- Advocate on the client's behalf, ensuring high-level of service and value deliver
- Three Plus years of commercial lines account management or similar experience. We can train and mentor, or you can hit the ground running.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong task and time management skills (ability to prioritize tasks)
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Executive level benefits for you and family!