REGIONAL VP of Sales
Reports to: VP of Sales - General Agency Division
This Regional VP of Sales will be responsible for overseeing General Agent Acquisitions, increased production of vehicle service contracts, pre-paid maintenance contracts and ancillary product contracts for an assigned territory. He/she will have a supporting role in maintaining long term relationships and maximizing growth opportunities within new and existing accounts. Ideal candidate will have a strong sales or account management background, preferably in the auto dealer market place.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Obtain new Agents to increase VSC, PPM, and ancillary contract sales
- Increase sales through General Agent channels by having comprehensive knowledge of the Sales Process, features and benefits of products and services, and working knowledge of our on-line sales tools, and applying this knowledge in the marketplace
- Promote our Training, Technology and Income Development Sales Message to existing and new
- OEM Agents
- Educate current agent and dealer clients on methods to increase dealership income
- Drive New Agent sign ups in underserved markets and act in a supporting role with our agents in delivering training on product platforms, Sales Message, and our differentiating position in the marketplace
- Call on potential dealer clients with our agents for the purpose winning new business
- Train agents and dealers via web and/or in-person visits on both the usage of our online sales tools, product knowledge and general maintenance of each dealer account
- Manage your Regional Sales Territory like a business owner; be accountable for all aspects of the Region’s business
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Six years directly related industry experience, product knowledge, and/or sales background in the auto dealer market place.
- Sales experience with either and F&I related agency and or having held a position in a dealership is strongly desired
- Solid organizational and communication skills required
- Excel, outlook and Word as well as general computer skills is mandatory
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Understand the competition and be able to sell against them
- Ability to handle rejection, solve problems and seek creative solutions to meet objectives
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Bi-lingual abilities are a plus (Prefer English and Spanish)
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer