Marcum LLP is seeking a Senior associate for our Cyber & IT Risk Group to join our growing and well-established national firm in our Providence, RI office. The position requires a high-energy, experienced professional with strong interpersonal and technical skills. Our growing practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit packages. Knowledge PreferredDemonstrates proven record with the following:
Skills PreferredDemonstrates proven skills and abilities with the following:
- Risk management, and public accounting practices and procedures, and IA technology tools for planning, design, performance tests, and reporting.
- IA processes, control evaluations and testing methodologies; and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology (e.g. COSO).
- Exposure to engagements in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance and Sarbanes Oxley regulations & requirement.
- Service Organizational Controls Report (SOC 1,2).
- Financial and operational fraud risk management.
- Antifraud internal controls utilizing data analytic tools.
- IT general and process controls, including Data Privacy and IT security.
- Vulnerability assessments and Penetration testing.
- Communicate meaningful recommendations regarding information protection, data security and privacy, and business continuity.
- Experience with PCI Data Security Standards, ISO 27001 and 27002, HIPAA, GLBA, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, Cloud Security Alliance, FISMA, PIPEDA, EU Data Privacy, and state data breach laws.
- Assist with review of system security monitoring and analysis tools, Identity and Access Management platforms, IT-GRC platforms, and DLP systems.
- Assist with penetration testing, vendor and third party risk management, data privacy and information governance implementation, and vulnerability management program.
- Minimum Degree BA/BS in Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or similar.
- Areas of Study: Business Administration or Computer Science.
- Example Certification to be acquired: CIA, CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Ability to maintain and develop profitable, sustainable client relationship.
- Flexibility to travel between the New England offices and client locations.
- All candidates must have their own personal vehicle for travel requirements.