The Loyalty and Rewards Analyst is accountable for managing and administering all rewards and loyalty programs for The North West Company International.
Joining NWCI gives you the opportunity for growth and development throughout the company, an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, and to be part of a dynamic and diverse culture.
NWCI is a leading retailer to under-served rural communities and urban neighborhood markets in the following regions: Northern Canada, Western Canada, rural Alaska, the South Pacific islands, and the Caribbean. Our stores offer a broad range of products and services with an emphasis on food. Our value offer is to be the best local shopping choice for everyday household and local lifestyle needs. Check out northwest.ca for more information.
Input all promotion and reward events into the operating system:
- Collect promotional event material from Category Managers;
- Collaborate on and obtain required artwork and graphics from Marketing Services;
- Create, manage and maintain all promotion/event templates within the operating system.
Produce all event post-mortem and results reporting:
- After the expiration of each promotion/event, produce post-mortem reporting that the business can use to ascertain the effectiveness and success of each program;
- Keep a database and record of each event and the relative effectiveness measured against key performance indicators.
Produce and disseminate all consumer e-mails:
- Develop a calendar for email releases;
- Collect the required promotional material to be included with the email releases from the appropriate stake holders.
Act as the central point of contact for all questions and concerns with respect to membership, membership rewards, the customer portal, e-mail messaging and promotional/reward events:
- Responds to and solves customer inquiries as expeditiously as possible while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and courtesy;
- Escalates technical issues to NWCI IT.
Analyses loyalty information and recommends customer segmentation and promotional activity to further sales and profitability objectives:
and disseminate all consumer emails:
- Create deep dive analyses to study key area trends;
- Run ad-hoc analyses to identify and recommend innovative options to drive business strategy;
- Research to identify industry trends and best practices;
- Evaluate key area trends and developing/implementing innovative programs/improvements.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Or minimum (1) years of related experience in promotions, marketing, retail, analytics, pricing, consumer packaged goods, insight, vendor collaboration, consumer research, inventory, category management and/or business analysis
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Extensive MS Office Suite experience including above average knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve and know when to escalate
- Impeccable attention to detail
- High aptitude and resolve to achieve goals
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Reports to: Vice President, Procurement & Marketing, CUL
Positions will be advertised externally; however internal candidates will receive first consideration based on qualifications. NWC employees are encouraged to bring forward applications of external candidates that meet the qualifications of this position.
NOTE: If an existing employee is selected for a posted position they will be required to remain in that position a minimum of one year prior to applying for other posted positions unless authorized by their current supervisor. New employees to the company must also remain in their position a minimum of one year prior to applying for posted positions unless authorized by their supervisor. This position adheres to the Corporate Job Posting Guidelines.
You may include your resume and cover letter together as a single document. A competitive salary is being offered along with opportunities to learn, develop and advance throughout the organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.